Nick is back from CES, but he couldn’t be on the Android Headlines Show with us this week. We did spend some time talking about Google’s WebView security patches, some great new Project Ara stuff, new smartphone rumors, and a whole lot more.
The Android Headlines Show is live every Wednesday via Google Hangouts on Air. You can watch on our YouTube channel and our Google+ page. You should also subscribe to The Android Headlines Show podcast on iTunes or download the show directly from our podcast page. Listen to us on Stitcher and Pocket Casts! Don’t forget to rate the show on iTunes and Stitcher, too. It helps us out by giving us feedback as to what we can do to make the show even better. We want to bring you a fresh take on what’s going on in the world of Android, Google, and tech. There’s always something to talk about and we want to discuss what’s important to you. If there is something specific that you want us to talk about, let us know! Drop us a note in the comments or tune in and ask questions live on the air. You can send us a message on Twitter, Facebook, or G+ too.
YouTube video and podcast stream:
- Sony to exit the handset business?
- Project Ara developers conference kicks off today
- Project Ara to launch in Puerto Rico this year
- Samsung is working on a round smartwatch to be announced at MWC
- HTC Hima rumors
- Xiaomi Mi5 rumors
- Oppo U3 rumors
- Google no longer working on security patches for WebView in Jelly Bean and earlier devices
- HTC Android 5.0 update roadmap leaks out
- Google Classroom
- Google Translate updated with Word Lens capabilities