I know what you hardcore Android fans are thinking “The Galaxy Tab 4? That thing sucks”. Yes on paper, the specs of the Galaxy Tab 4 do pretty much suck. However, I did review the Galaxy Tab 4 10.1-inch earlier this year and it was actually a pretty decent tablet. Now it’s not going to win any awards for the fastest tablet, or for the best specs. But for most people it should do just fine.
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS, 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm processor
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 1.5 GB RAM Memory
- WXGA Display (1280×800 Resolution)
- 64GB of memory available through a microSD slot and 50GB of free Dropbox storage
- Comes with over $300 of free content and services
During my time with the Galaxy Tab 4 10.1-inch I had no issues playing games or browsing the web. It does run on the Snapdragon 400, so it’s got plenty of power inside. It’ll be a great tablet this holiday season to get your parents, or even your grandparents. At the time of writing this, it’s going for just $299.99 on Amazon. Not bad at all.