HTC had an event announcing the RE Camera and Desire Eye yesterday. Sony announced the Xperia Z3v coming to Verizon today. Alex was there to cover these events, and we talk about them on the podcast this week. We also talk a bit about Google and how they don’t actually care about the Nexus program as it pertains to consumers. Check it out!
The Android Headlines Show is every Thursday at 930pm Eastern. You can watch on our YouTube channel and our Google+ page where you can ask us questions live. You should also subscribe to The Android Headlines Show podcast on iTunes or download the show directly from our podcast page. Listen to us on Stitcher and Pocket Casts! Don’t forget to rate the show on iTunes and Stitcher, too. It helps us out by giving us feedback as to what we can do to make the show even better! We want to bring you a fresh take on what’s going on in the world of Android, Google, and tech. There’s always something new to talk about and we want to discuss what’s important to you. If there is something specific that you want us to talk about, let us know! Drop us a note in the comments or tune in and ask questions live on the air. You can send us a message on Twitter, Facebook, or G+ too. We love to hear from you.
YouTube video and podcast stream:
- HTC event today
- Sony event tomorrow
- Nexus 9, Android L, and Android Wear 2.0 could drop October 15
- LG G Watch R launch date, pricing info
- HTC president confirms Nexus 9
- HTC isn’t releasing a smartwatch this year, though
- Galaxy Nexus gets updated GPU drivers
- Google Play Games real-time multiplayer API
- Free two-month trial of Hulu Plus with Chromecast
- Google Voice MMS arrives, except on Verizon