Description: Tractor Crew: Operation Cleanup is a game for Android that puts you in control of 7 different tractor and trucks. The aim of the game is to cleanup Toxic Waste in a variety of different levels. There are over 100 levels on offer, and you’ll use different techniques and different tractors and trucks together in order to clean up the mess. built with the Unity engine, Tractor Crew: Operation Cleanup features decent graphics and realistic physics, among other things.
Black Friday 2017 Deals: Find Great Deals on Android Smartphones, TV’s, Smart Speakers, Chromebooks and More.
How it Works: To get started, you’ll need to download Tractor Crew: Operation Cleanup from the Play Store, there’s also a free version available to try out. Once you have the game installed on your device, you can start and choose from one of the environments on offer.
When you first start a level, you’ll be given some pointers on how to play the game.
Using the tractor is the majority of the fun, and you’ll need to adjust things gently in order to correctly collect the toxic waste.
The later levels include more than one vehicle, with which you’ll have to use together in order to complete the levels. These include dumper trucks and more.
There are more to the levels shown here though, and each one of them has a different challenge to overcome, so why not try them all out?
Opinion: It’s not the most illustrious game out there, but Tractor Crew: Operation Cleanup is a decent game that has something a little different on offer and will appeal to all members of the family. The look and feel of the game could do with some music added and some higher resolution assets, but it’s a decent enough looking game and the controls are fairly easy to get to grips with. Tractor Crew: Operation Cleanup has a variety of levels on offer, and thanks to the different tractors and trucks on offer, simulation fans will have more than enough to keep them occupied.
- Speed (4/5) – A speedy game, I never had any issues with how Tractor Crew: Operation Cleanup ran and you can go as quickly as you like through the levels.
- Features (4/5) – With over 100 levels and 7 different tractors and trucks available, simulation fans and casual gamers will find that Tractor Crew: Operation Cleanup ticks a lot of the right boxes.
- Theme (4/5) – With some added music and higher-resolution assets available Tractor Crew: Operation Cleanup would look even better.
- Overall (4/5) – A solid game that simulation fans will love, Tractor Crew: Operation Cleanup has a good attention to detail with realistic physics and some decent looking graphics along with some easy to use controls.
- Simulation fans that have played similar PC games will really enjoy this on the move.
- 7 different tractors and trucks give a nice variety of strategies to the game and will deliver some challenging aspects to the game.
- No need to spend time with awkward analog sticks or anything like that, as this controls allow for some fine adjustment when needed.
- Works well on smartphones as well as tablets.
- Backgrounds do seem a little similar from level-to-level.
- Added music would work wonders for the overall look and feel.
Conclusion: It might now be the most fully featured game out there, Tractor Crew: Operation Cleanup will appeal to casual gamers as well those better versed with PC simulation titles. The 7 different trucks, which are used during the levels together to tackle difficult challenges. Cleaning up toxic waste is a nice little touch and should help the children get involved with the game as well. For big kids or little kids that want to put themselves behind the wheel of a tractor, this is the app that can help them do that. If you’re still on the fence, you can always try out the free version.