Description: Magic Slots – Vegas Casino is an Android game that has a variety of different slot games on offer for those gambling fiends to spin on the move or at home. Each different theme can be unlocked by leveling up, and you go from level-to-level by winning big on the slots. The more you win, the more slots you have to spin. There’s no need to use any of your real money in Magic Slots, but you can use in-app purchases for more coins and to unlock the rest of the slot games if you so choose. Magic Slots is an easy game to play on your smartphone or tablet and casino fans will have a lot to play with.
Black Friday 2017 Deals: Find Great Deals on Android Smartphones, TV’s, Smart Speakers, Chromebooks and More.
How it Works: Much like other Android games, you’ll need to download Magic Slots from the Play Store. Once the game is installed, you can start spinning those slots. As you can see, other themes to play need to be unlocked as you level up by playing slots.
When you first start playing, you’ll be given some pointers on how to use the interface.
You can always take a look at what the matchups are as well as change a number of settings like your bet and more.
When you win, you might come across a bonus, which is often picking a card to get more coins or something similar.
As you level up you’ll be able to play more exciting themes, like this one, or you could simply pay to have them all unlocked and get lots of coins to play with as well.
Opinion: I’ve come to like slot games these days and while I still feel they’re better suited to an older audience, younger players should be able to find enough in Magic Slots to keep them entertained for quite some time. I wasn’t too impressed with the look of the graphics on my tablet, but the variety of art is certainly entertaining and having to level up to unlock the other themes gives this slot game some sort of purpose. Social integration with Google Play Games would be nice to see, but those looking for a simple and fun slots game to play could do a whole lot worse.
- Speed (4/5) – Magic Slots runs fine on different devices and the pacing will keep you entertained for hours.
- Features (3/5) – There’s a good variety of slots on offer here, but there isn’t too much on offer that you won’t find in other similar titles.
- Theme (4/5) – The different art styles that differ from slot to slot are all good-looking and the bonus games and effects are nice touches to see, too.
- Overall (4/5) – Magic Slots is much like other casino games available on Android, but that’s not the end of the world and there’s a lot to offer here, with different themes and looks for players to unlock over time.
- Offers simple and fun slot spinning while on the move or comfy at home.
- Level up system gives players an incentive to keep on coming back and it gives the game a little purpose as well.
- No need to spend any real money if you don’t want to.
- Has everything a casino game fan would want to see.
- In-app purchases could be a little pricey for some.
- Doesn’t look all that good on tablets.
Conclusion: While Magic Slots isn’t the perfect Casino game out there for Android, it’s got a lot of features that players will want to see. Not to mention some cool, funky themes for each one of the various slots themes that players can choose from. The in-app purchases are perhaps a little pricey, but there’s no need to spend any money if you don’t want to.