Google I/O is about 2 weeks away from today. That’s right, two weeks from today we will be like little kids on Christmas morning waiting to see what Google is giving us this year. As always we will be there and will be covering the keynote and everything else going on at Google I/O this year, so make sure you stay tuned to Android Headlines for the latest. If you are going to Google I/O this year, or just want to keep up with the sessions if you are unable to attend, you’ll want to download the Google I/O 2014 companion app, which was just updated on the Google Play Store. For those interested, here are all of the features:
“* Explore the conference agenda, with details on themes, topics, speakers and partners.
* Add events to a personalized schedule
* Get reminders before events in “My schedule” start and once they’re over, to provide feedback
* Watch the Keynote and sessions live stream
* Sync your schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
* Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
* Follow public social I/O related conversations on Google+
* See I/O content from previous years in the Video Library
* Use the Widget to check your upcoming events directly from your home screen
Exclusive for In person attendees:
* Take advantage of facilitated pre-event WiFi configuration”
As always it is free, and does have the hamburger menu. For what that’s worth. It’s going to be an exciting time, with Android Wear, Android TV, and maybe even a new version of Android at Google I/O this year. We’re definitely excited to see what Google has planned for us this year. How many of you are planning on making your way to San Francisco for the developers conference this year?