Description: Ghost Radar: Connect is the latest app in the Ghost Radar collection and brings with it some Android-specific features, too. This Ghost Radar is designed to be the most featured of all Ghost Radar apps available and offers the ability to use your camera while searching for the paranormal. You can record your voice while searching for ghosts, translate energy into English words to communicate with the beyond and more. With the same radar and features that you’ve come to love from the Ghost Radar app, plus a whole host of extra goodies, Ghost Radar: Connect is perhaps the only app of its kind that you will need. Read on to see how it works and whether or not it’s the app for you.
How it Works: As with all apps on Android, you’ll need to download Ghost Radar: Connect from the Play Store before you can get started. From there, you’ll be sent to the radar part of the app.
You’ll notice the different control for recording your voice or turning on the night mode, but you can also adjust the flux sensitivity.
When something of note appears on the radar, you’ll be notified of it, giving you the chance to further explore your happenings. This radar can be taken fullscreen if you long press on it as well.
You can even bring in the camera to things while on the hunt for activity which is a fun touch.
Using this latest version of Ghost Radar, you can check out vox readings as you survey your surroundings as well.
With great support for your logs and readings, you can get a real sense of what’s going on.
You don’t even need to be in the app all the time as you can use the cool homescreen widget.
Opinion: While I am not a believer of ghosts or the paranormal really, I do believe there’s something out there that can’t be explained, but either way Ghost Radar: Connect is a cool app that works well to deliver a fun experience. For those that really enjoy seeking out the unexplained, Ghost Radar: Connect has all the tools needed to do that and you can even record logs to play back later. If you’re not a believer well, this might not be the app for you, but there’s a lot on offer here to maybe change your mind a little.
- Speed (4/5) – Even when using the camera overlay, Ghost Radar: Connect continues to act smoothly without any noticeable issues or hiccups.
- Features (5/5) – As these sort of apps go, this has pretty much everything you can think of in order to track down the unexplained near you.
- Theme (4/5) – A good-looking app, this features a UI that’s easy to deal with and lets all kinds of users get the info they want.
- Overall (4/5) – A decent app, Ghost Radar: Connect will give ghost hunters the world over features they want in a cool, fun smartphone app.
- Easy to get to grips with and use all the advanced features on offer.
- Lots of settings and switches to play with here.
- Great for those ghost hunters that know their stuff as all of the lingo is in here.
- Just a cool and fun smartphone app whether you believe or not.
- Light feature only uses the LED on your device when using the camera feature, not when you want a flashlight.
- Using it over and over again can result in similar effects and results.
Conclusion: Ghost Radar: Connect is a fun app that all ghost fans and ghost hunters should give a go. It’s got a lot going for it and ticks a whole load of boxes and while it’s perhaps a little rough around the edges, it works well for the most part. If you’re not a believer in this sort of thing, then this isn’t going to be the app for you, but there’s a lot of offer that might help change your mind. A cool app, Ghost Radar: Connect is worth taking a look at.