Description: Digital Clock Widget is an Android app that offers a number of different clock widget designs, with a twist. It’s a simple and easy app to use on Android smartphones or tablets, but better suited to phones. The twist to the app is that there’s a simple bar that hangs below clock widgets enabling you quick and easy access to some key apps on your device. There are a number of different settings users can tweak and change as well, making Digital Clock Widget a good-looking and versatile widget.
Black Friday 2017 Deals: Find Great Deals on Android Smartphones, TV’s, Smart Speakers, Chromebooks and More.
How it Works: To get started, you’ll need to download Digital Clock Widget from the Play Store. From there, you’ll be given some hints on how to use the app and choose your clocks.
There are a lot of cool-looking clock faces to choose from included for nothing.
You can change to 24-hour format with a simple touch and you can customize your smart tools bar. This is the bar that sits below the clock widget and gives you quick access to four apps.
This smart tool bar can be accessed from your notification pulldown for easy access as well.
I’ve found my favorite from the 15 designs included, and it adds a classy touch to my homescreen.
Opinion: The widget side of things is the Play Store is getting really crowded these days, but this is a good thing as there’s so much choice on offer. Digital Clock Widget might seem like another choice that isn’t worth your time, but I was pleasantly surprised by just how good an app Digital Clock Widget is. It’s got 15 different designs and the tool bar is a nice little twist that a lot of users will find genuinely useful. A fun and simple app that works well, Digital Clock Widget is one worth trying out.
- Speed (4/5) – These widgets don’t slow your device down and it’s nice and quick to change the look of your watch.
- Features (4/5) – 15 clock faces and the tool bar all come together to offer a fun way to get a better-looking homescreen.
- Theme (5/5) – I really liked some of the designs included here, and I’ll be using them for a long time to come on my tablet.
- Overall (4/5) – A solid app that doesn’t try to hard, Digital Clock Widget works well and ticks the right boxes.
- Easy to use and speedy to change clock designs.
- A good helping of clock designs on offer will liven up your homescreens.
- Smart tool bar is a nice twist on the simple widget design.
- All of the clock faces are completely free!
- A better name than “Digital Clock Widget” would give the app a nice identity.
- Ability to choose whatever apps you want for the smart tool bar is needed.
Conclusion: Digital Clock Widget is a fun little app that offers a decent amount of clock faces and a fun twist with the smart tool box. While not the most original app, it simply offers user another free choice to get some more good-looking clock widgets onto your homescreen. A free app, there’s little reason not to give this one a go and try and find a new clock widget you like.