Looking to do some more in-depth customization on your Android smartphone or tablet? Well Xposed is here to help you out. Xposed has plenty of tweaks that are available, and it’s quite easy to install them. You’re going to need to be rooted in order to install and actually use Xposed though.
Today, we’re going to show you how to install Xposed Framework onto your device. It’s very simple, but remember you MUST be rooted, or else you’re just going to waste your time.
How to install Xposed Framework
- Go to xposed.info
- Navigate to “Xposed installer (Framework)” option in the navigation bar on their website
- Towards the bottom of the page, you’ll see the APK download, download that
- Make sure you have “Unknown sources” checked in Settings > Security.
- Install the APK
- Open the APK once it’s done installing.
- Tap on Framework
- Now tap on install
- Tap on “Okay” to reboot your device
- Voila! Xposed Framework is now installed on your Android device.
Now you can go hunting for all kinds of modules to install on your device. There are plenty of great ones out there. For those that need a bit more help with installing Xposed Framework on their device, we have a video down below which shows you how to install it. It is using the LG G2, but it’s the exact same method on every device.