We moved the Android Headlines Show from Tuesday night to Thursday night at 8:30pm ET again this week. We might make this a permanent thing. What do you think?
Black Friday 2017 Deals: Find Great Deals on Android Smartphones, TV’s, Smart Speakers, Chromebooks and More.
You can watch on our YouTube channel and our Google+ page where you can ask us questions live. You should also subscribe to The Android Headlines Show podcast on iTunes or download the show directly from our podcast page, too. Or listen to us on Stitcher! Don’t forget to rate the show on iTunes and Stitcher, too. It helps us out by giving us feedback as to what we can do to make the show even better! We want to bring you a fresh take on what’s going on in the world of Android, Google, and tech. There’s always something new to talk about and we want to discuss what’s important to you. If there is something specific that you want us to talk about, let us know! Drop us a note in the comments or tune in and ask questions live on the air. You can send us a message Twitter, Facebook, or G+ too. We always love to hear from you.
Here’s the video from this week’s Hangout, the podcast stream, and show notes:
- Google and Apple agree to drop patent lawsuits, work together on patent reform
- Google is now the ‘most valuable brand’, beating out Apple
- Google I/O schedule released
- T-Mobile launching VoLTE in Seattle, on three devices. They’re testing it elsewhere, too
- Verizon rolling out VoLTE this year
- Google Fiber isn’t prioritizing packets or creating a ‘fast lane’
- Ads are coming to Nest. Then their CEO says they aren’t. JUST KIDDING
- Nest smoke alarms are being recalled because they don’t alarm you of smoke
- HTC One M8 Prime leaks out in full 360 degree view
- QuickCircle case leaks
- Display comparison
- More device leaks
- Moto 360 priced at $249, to launch in July
- Google+ updated with Auto Awesome Stories, a ton more great features
- Secret finally launches on Android
- HBO shows are now on Amazon Instant Video