Description: The aim of the game in Memozzle, is to frantically, yet precisely, match as many cards as you can in just 1 minute. This sounds easy but, once you start playing, you’ll realize that matching everything in one minute is very difficult to do. While you might think this is just another simple card matching game, Memozzle brings a bunch of new features to the table. Like online, competitive multiplayer and the ability to keep tracking your score. It’s essentially what would happen to card matching games if they were competitive and opened to everyone online. It’s also dangerously addictive. Take a look at the video below for more info:
Black Friday 2017 Deals: Find Great Deals on Android Smartphones, TV’s, Smart Speakers, Chromebooks and More.
How it Works: First off, you’ll need to grab the game from the Play Store. Once Memozzle is installed, you can start matching!
You’ll be asked to sign-in or create an account, this is to be able to play online. Don’t worry though, if you don’t want to use an e-mail address, you don’t have to:
Once you’ve got an account all set up, you can start playing.
I opted to play online against someone, as I enjoy pushing myself.
The aim is to match as many cards as possible in a minute to gain a score.
Over three rounds, your scores will be added up to come up with a winner.
There are varying difficulties available when playing Memozzle, Apprentice, Hero, Super, Master and Expert. Both Apprentice and Hero are available right now, with the other three game modes coming soon. Each difficult you reach when playing, brings with it a new set of cards to challenge you and other players. To help things along, you can use jokers to help out while playing.
Opinion: Memozzle certainly isn’t going to blow you away with its graphics or storyline because frankly, this isn’t one of those games. What Memozzle is instead, is a fun and addictive game that can easily be played on the go or at home relaxing. Matching cards might seem like an old-hat and boring game but, once you start playing, you’ll find it hard to put down, it really is that much fun. As mobile games become more and more powerful, with better and better graphics I often wonder whether or not all the extra flare is worth it. Memozzle doesn’t look amazing or have 3D graphics but, it’s a whole lot of fun and should keep casual gamers entertained for hours on end.
- Speed (4/5) – Memozzle runs quickly on both smartphones and tablets and the pacing of the game, with 1 minute to match as much as you can, is great when on the go.
- Features (3.5/5) – It might be fun but, it is still hard to ignore that Memozzle is simply another card matching game. No matter though, it is quite addictive.
- Theme (4/5) – The icons underneath the cards are cute and fun to look at and while the UI isn’t great to look at, it’s functional and works very well.
- Overall (4/5) – Memozzle could do with some extra features and perhaps some different card sets but, for the most part, it’s fun to play for everyone.
- Anybody can pick up the game and play, there’s no barrier of entry here and it’ll appeal to both old and young alike.
- 1 Minute sessions makes it easy to play on the go, or when you don’t have much time to spare.
- The frantic gameplay will keep you on your toes and challenge yourself to do better time and time again.
- Being able to play against anyone else in the world is a great addition to the game and really gives the game some replay values.
- At the end of the day, it’s still another card matching game.
- With some added card sets and more features, it’d be much more of a full game.
Conclusion: Memozzle is not a game for everyone but, those that enjoy puzzle games and a quick test of their wits will take to the game instantly. 1 Minute sessions allows for a quick gameplay on the move but, it also brings a frantic pacing to the game that everyone will enjoy. Overall, Memozzle is a game that should appeal to casual gamers and even those that don’t really play any games at all. It’s easy to get to grips with and yet it’s also challenging and addictive. As for gamers that want a challenge, you can play online against opponents from all over the world, adding a whole new dynamic to the game. If you enjoyed the free version, the premium version has a whole bunch of added features to enjoy.