Android has quickly risen to become one of the most popular platforms for gaming. In the last couple of years, the mobile operating system has folks like Sony and Nintendo very worried indeed. Many of these new games are racing games, titles that make use of our device’s accelerometers and more. However, with so many of them on the market right now, if there room for one more title? Read on to find out.
Black Friday 2017 Deals: Find Great Deals on Android Smartphones, TV’s, Smart Speakers, Chromebooks and More.
Description: 3D Car Rush is pretty much what you think it is. It’s a fast-paced game that revolves around driving a supercar as fast as you can down a busy highway. Making precise gear changes is the key to keeping your speed up and avoiding traffic is key to stay moving. Hit a car and that’s it, you’ll have to build that speed up all over again. The gameplay is simple, yet fun and the graphics deliver a 3D world filled with cars. With a simple premise and simple gameplay, this is an addictive game that will appeal to all car lovers.
How it Works: To start testing your skills as a race car driver, you’ll need to download the game from the Play Store first. After that, you’re ready to go.
There’s little else you need to do, besides hit play. So, go ahead!
Once you’ve chosen your color for your car, you can start racing. Just wait for the lights to go green and you’re good to go:
To build up speed, all you have to do is watch your rev counter in the top-left corner. When it gets into the red, you just hit the plus to change up a gear.
You’ve got to try your best not to hit traffic as well, as that’ll kill all that speed you’ve been building up.
Opinion: When playing 3D Car Rush, it’s clear that the developers don’t have the same sort of budget as Gameloft do. The graphics here are 3D in name only, while they’re okay-looking, they’re not all that great. However, that’s not necessarily a bad thing. The look and feel of the game reminds me a lot of the fun I had playing PlayStation titles and getting into all sorts of trouble when playing Ridge Racer. The gameplay at the heart of it all however, is pretty fun. While it might not last long, it’s a fun game to play every now and then, which is fine for a free title.
- Speed (3.5/5) – When the game gets going it’s fine however, 3D Car Rush isn’t the best-performing racing game out there.
- Features (3/5) – It seems that 3D Car Rush offers the same highway, the same car and the same traffic. That’s okay though as the bite-sized gameplay can be a lot of fun. More variety is needed though.
- Theme (3.5/5) – The 3D Graphics are okay here but, with some higher-resolution textures and a little photo-realism this would look a lot better.
- Overall (3.5/5) – The gameplay on offer from 3D Car Rush is fun it’s just a shame that it’s not that pretty and there isn’t a lot of variety. Overall, the game has a lot of potential that isn’t quite reached, at least not yet.
- Fast-paced action will appeal to lovers of car games.
- Changing gears up and down manually adds a different dynamic not found in other casual racing games.
- Avoiding traffic at such high-speed is a lot of fun and very satisfying.
- Simple gameplay is great for the commute or for a quick pick-up and play wherever.
- Needs a little more variety.
- Graphics could do with an upgrade.
Conclusion: Overall, 3D Car Rush is one of those games that’s easy to pick-up and play, with simple yet fun gameplay mechanics. There’s nothign really that new here but, hurtling down a traffic-filled highway can be a lot of fun and it’s easy for anyone to get to grips with. Avoiding traffic can be very satisfying when you prevent a string of crashed one after the other. The graphics are decent enough however, there certainly not up to par with other racing titles. 3D Car Rush has a lot of potential and with a little work to the formula, it could be a very successful game. As it stands, this is a little bit of fun and that’s fine for a free title like this.