Cribbage Live app is a game for cribbage enthusiasts and card players who prefer playing online, chatting and competing with real players instead of playing with bots.
Instead of dazzling you with currently fashionable 3D graphics, this online Cribbage app offers a clean-cut and comfortable interface that is well suited for this traditional card game. Cribbage Live offers an authentic Cribbage experience in an online Cribbage club where you can chat, play and compete against other real players and fall in love with the game that’s still popular in many English speaking countries around the world.
Description: Cribbage is one of the oldest and the most enduring card games of skill, a game that is popular in English speaking countries around the world. Cribbage Live adds a bit of the high-tech to the traditional cribbage game through the use of online play and competition. You can compete against others – whether you have WiFi connection or slow connection – in single matches or tournaments. There’s integrated chat built-in and the traditional cribbage game that you might know and love is still underneath it all, just as you remember. Take a look at the video below for more info:
How it Works: To get started with Cribbage Live, you’ll have to go ahead and download the game from the Play Store. Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to go ahead and create an account, or log-in with an existing account to play online with others.
Once you have created an account, you’ll be able to see all of the available rooms to play in, start your own and see who else is playing around the world right now:
You’ll notice that there are games in the lobby that have the “$Ticket$” column filled with a certain value. The game will let you know what these tickets are:
When you’ve joined a lobby, you can get started playing Cribbage:
As the game goes on you’ll have to try harder to gain points:
If you’re unfamiliar with the rules of Cribbage, the game will let you know how to play:
It might take you some time to master the game, but once you have you’ll find Cribbage to be very rewarding and also a lot of fun. Being able to play against others is great and adds a nice addition to an already fun game. If you like the game but, aren’t too fond of ads, why not consider becoming a VIP member and purchasing some $Tickets?
Opinion: Cribbage Live is a game for card players who, instead of playing with bots, prefer playing, chatting and competing with real players. Although this classic card game might not dazzle you with full-fledged 3D graphics, it will work very well on your mobile device. Cribbage fans of the original game are going to have a lot of fun here and the ability to compete against other players around the world – it is a great way to reimagine the cribbage game for modern times. There’s a good sense of competition here and if you’re not careful you could find yourself playing around-the-clock.
- Speed (4/5) – The game runs well and there are no connection issues when playing online, either over 3G or WiFi.
- Features (4/5) – This is essentially Cribbage but online, the added online competition add a nice modern twist to it.
- Theme (3/5) – Cribbage Live looks okay but, it could certainly look a lot better.
- Overall (4/5) – If you’re looking for something with a more relaxed pace but still with an online presence, then Cribbage Live might be a good option for you to try.
- Connecting to others makes the game feel a little more modern.
- Competition is a large part of gaming these days and playing against each other here will have you coming back for more.
- A more relaxed pace, compared to other Android games, might be perfect for many casual gamers.
- You don’t need to be connected by WiFi to play online, 3G is fine.
- Could use a fresh coat of paint.
- Might be too much of an “oldschool” game for the younger audience.
Conclusion: There’s a lot to love about a game that tries to revitalize these classic games with a modern touch, we’ve seen Cribbage games on pretty much every digital platform but, here you can play online as well. Competition is human instinct and getting a healthy dose of it, no matter what it is you’re doing, is good for the soul. This could be a great chance to get to grips with the game if you’ve never played it before and if you have fond memories playing the game then this will bring them all back. Cribbage Live is a game that has a nice, relaxing pace to it that you can play whenever and wherever, making it perfect for bite-sized gaming or longer sessions, on the go or at home. It’s certainly a game worth giving a try, follow the link below and see if you’re good at playing Cribbage.