Today, we are taking a look at the Throne headphones from I-Mego. They are some pretty high quality headphones which feature crystal clear audio with deep bass, it also has a real leather headband which makes it comfortable to wear for hours on end. The ear pads also have premium memory-foam which give you pillow soft comfort. But the best part is the integrated mic controls on the headphones.
The overall design of these headphones are pretty nice. Although I prefer earbuds, I could get used to using these headphones. They do provide you with quality audio and are quite comfortable as well. Not to mention the mic and integrated controls, which are great when you’re out running, you can easily switch between songs or even answer a phone call. The only downside, I wish the cord was longer on these headphones. Although it is long enough, sometimes you just need a little bit more.
Like I said above, these headphones do produce some pretty good audio. Maybe not as good as Bose or Beats Audio, but they would come in a close third place behind those two. I used the headphones on my desktop, Nexus 7 and Nexus 4 and it sounded great with all three using a variety of different apps. Including YouTube, Netflix, Google Music, Hulu+ and others. I’d definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good pair of headphones with high quality audio.
- Nice quality sound
- The leather padding on the head band is very comfortable
- Overall design looks really nice and premium
- Lack of color choices; would like to see one in Blue, red, purple, etc.
- Doesn’t use Bluetooth; It would be awesome if these headphones were bluetooth enabled.
- After wearing these for a while, they start to get a bit heavy. But after using them for a few days you get used to it
Where can you buy these?
These headphones are available on I-Mego’s website for about $130. They come in both Gold and Poison (great names for colors, right?) the pair I have are the Gold ones.
Should I buy these?
I don’t see a reason why you shouldn’t. I would buy these, not just for the quality audio they produce but for the premium look and feel of these headphones. Now $130 is a bit much for a pair of headphones, but it is still cheaper than those sold by Beats Audio and Bose.
Yes we are giving this pair of headphones away! If you want to be eligible, you’ll need to live in the US. That’ the only requirement for this giveaway. And here’s how you can enter:
- Like us on Facebook
- Share this post on Facebook (extra entries)
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about this post on Twitter (extra entries)
- +1 our Google+ page, might as well circle us as well.
- Leave a comment below
- Post your unique link given in the punchtab widget below to other sites for additional entries as well.
The giveaway will run until March 24th, then we will run the punchtab to pick a random winner and email that person so we can ship these out. Good luck to everyone!