Android How To: Backup Your Apps and Data with Carbon App Sync & Backup
Unfortunately, Google still has not added a good backup solution to Android. Fortunately, we have many talented developers around. Koush, the guy behind ClockworkMod recovery, and ROM Manager, has created a new App Sync & Backup app for Android. This works for both rooted and unrooted devices. Here’s how you can backup your apps and their data on your Android phone and tablet.
1. After downloading Carbon from the Play Store, open the app.
2. Sign into your Google Account when prompted.
3. Select the apps you want to backup
4. Tap on backup.
5. Select where you want to backup your data (internal SD card, external SD card, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box)
6. Now it’ll backup all your apps, it may take several minutes.
Category: Android How To Guides