It’s that time of year for new device announcements and one such device is the LG Spectrum 2 which is slated to make its way to Verizon. The Spectrum 2 was talked about back in August, but not too many details were available at the time.
Well, thanks to Best Buy, there’s now official photos and specs. At the time of writing this, the page is still live, but who knows, this could have been a slip-up from their IT department and could be pulled soon.
The fact that it says the Spectrum 2 is already sold out makes it seem like it possibly wasn’t supposed to go live yet. Either way, we’ve got higher quality photos below and before we show things off, let’s dive into the specs:
- 4.7 inch display at 1280 x 720
- 1.5GHZ Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- Internal storage unknown (likely 16 or 32GB) with microSD card support up to 32GB
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- Weight in at just 5.2 ounces
- 4G LTE
- Up to 10 hours talk time
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
There’s nothing about availability just yet, but as far as pricing, Best Buy is showing $649.99 as the full retail price. Obviously, on a two year contract, it’ll be far less than that. Although it’s no quad-core powerhouse, the LG Spectrum 2 looks to pack some decent specs with hopefully an upgrade to 4.1 Jelly Bean after the launch.