We’ve seen the wild success of the Samsung Galaxy Note and the just released Note 2 (currently only available in the UK). It looks like HTC has as well. LG has already tried to compete with Samsung by launching their LG Optimus Vu – LG Intuition on Verizon – which is kind of awkward to hold, but it is doing well for a LG device.
Black Friday 2017 Deals: Find Great Deals on Android Smartphones, TV’s, Smart Speakers, Chromebooks and More.
It looks as if HTC is going to launch an even larger device than Samsung and LG. Here are some of the rumored specs:
- 5.7-inch Super LCD 2 HD display, at 1280×768 resolution
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera, using the same camera lens found in the Windows 8X
- 1.7GHz Tegra 3 processor
- Launch with Android 4.1 – Jelly Bean
- made in the same Polycarbonate body that you’ll find in the rest of the One series.
- Will be available in White and Gray colors
PC-Tablets has not said anything about a launch date, but it is looking to be a mid-November launch date. Also no pricing details emerged, but we would say a pricetag of an unlocked version of the One XL+ would be around $700. So far we’ve seen and heard nothing about a stylus similar to the S Pen, but don’t be surprised if there is one available once it is announced.
Anyone excited? It doesn’t look like this one is going to be a Nexus, but that could change. Who’s looking to pick this one up? Or is 5.7″ device to big for you? Hit up the comments and let us know your thoughts.