Samsung is getting close to releasing their new tablet, the Galaxy Note 10.1, at least that’s what it’s looking like. The upcoming tablet made an appearance in its own commercial recently, showing off the ability to multitask between multiple windows, using the pen to sign a name or draw out graphs, and so on. Samsung definitely seems to be marketing this towards business professionals rather than just everyone.
Black Friday 2017 Deals: Find Great Deals on Android Smartphones, TV’s, Smart Speakers, Chromebooks and More.
Tablet use in the business and corporate World has absolutely skyrocketed and has become a valuable piece of tech in and out of the office. In a market where the iPad dominates both personally and professionally, the company looks to want to try and get a bigger piece of that action. As far as specs for the Galaxy Note 10.1, here’s what you can expect:
- 10.1 inch screen at 1280 x 800 pixels (149ppi)
- Quad-core Exynos 4412 processor running at 1.4GHZ
- ARM Mali 400MP GPU
- 1GB RAM
- Up to 64GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 32GB
- 3 megapixel rear-facing camera with 1080p HD video support
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera for high quality video calls
- 7,000mAh battery
The commercial isn’t anything fancy, but you can give it a watch below. Samsung has yet to give an official release date, though many are talking next month as a likely time for launch. We’ll see.