This is the first time we’ve seen solid evidence of pricing for the T-Mobile bound Samsung Galaxy S 4G. Leaked shots from Walmart show several of their pricing schemes for the upcoming device.
This doesn’t necessarily reflect what the pricing will be from T-Mobile’s retail store, but it does give us some insight on what they may be. Seeing as this phone is basically a “refreshed” version of the original T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant, $148.88 is a great subsidized price on 2 year contract.
As a reminder, here’s a basic spec list:
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 4 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Front-facing camera
- 5 Megapixel Rear Camera w/ 720p Video Recording
- Up t0 21 Mbps HSPA+ Data Speeds
- 1 GHz Samsung Cortex A8 Hummingbird Processor
- 16 GB microSD card
- 1650 mAh li-ion Battery
- Features: TV HD & doubleTwist with Airsync
We’ll be sure to update you with official pricing when it becomes available.