Friday is finally here and you know what that means, the Dell Streak has arrived at AT&T. The sad part is, it is shipping with Android 1.6. Thanks to some guys over at MoDaCo forums, the Android 2.1 build is already here. Follow the Download instructions and you will have 2.1 on your Streak in no time!
- Download the file HERE.
- Rename the .pkg file to update.pkg
- Place the update.pkg file on the root of your microSD card.
- Shut your Streak off.
- While holding the up & down volume buttons, turn your device back on.
- Once your in recovery mode, select the 2nd option and wait.
- Once your device reboots itself, enjoy Ăclair (2.1) on your Dell Streak!
Having trouble installing, or want to boast about how awesome your Streak is with 2.1? Leave some comments below!