Description: Join the fight for mankind’s survival against the aggressive aliens known as Judges in this revolutionary sci-fi FPS. With Earth no longer able to sustain life, huge artificial satellites called “near-orbitals” were constructed for people to live on. To protect themselves, the near-orbitals banded together to form N.O.V.A., the Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance. Against his will, retired marine hero Kal Wardin is forcefully returned to active duty to prevent mankind’s annihilation. Plunge into an unparalleled gaming experience!
How it works: Use the one screen controls to move around, left or right, by putting your finger on the screen and moving it around you control where the gun can shoot and by pressing a button in the right bottom corner you use your gun.
Opinion: Its a pretty game, it does what it says, its fun. Its just what a mobile game should be. I really like this one and will be playing it quite often. Its full 3D, its awesome and has good graphics. The tutorial walks you through everything and then on the way to your ship you are thrown into battle.
· Speed (4/5) – Its fast, it does a good job, doesn’t lag.
· Features (5/5) – There is a lot going on here, tons of features and game play actions.
· Theme (5/5) – Its very pretty, the game is nice, the graphics are nice, its really cool! Very much so 3D, don’t know if I can stress that enough.
· Overall (4.5/5) – The game is solid, its a little hard to control at first, but you get the hang of it pretty quickly.
- Full 3d
- It looks good
- It feels right
- Its fluid
- Its fun to play
- Online Multiplayer
- The tutorial is slow (but its gotta be there)
- I was confused for a second by the story, takes a bit to understand whats up at the beginning
- The voice cast isn’t as good as it could be
Conclusion: If you don’t mind the voice cast and the tutorial taking a bit, this game is pretty sweet, its pretty easy to control, it looks good, its fun. What more can you ask for on your mobile phone, its a phone first but it plays great games like this one. Keep them coming!